Monday 12 February 2007

Chaotic Thoughts

How much can a human mind take before it snap? What is the limit per individual? Ever felt like standing at the edge of a high building and lean back? Falling back first, looking towards the sky... Ok right now thats how I feel... Not to worry. It is just that I'm bored and tired out of my mind. Maybe I'm asking too much, expecting too much.. or too little.. or am I too complicated.. complexed? Just need something new.. or I need to really focus to what is happening around me? or focus on my life.. hmmmm...

My brains are mush at the moment. Do not know why. Really don't. I know I'm blocking something but am unsure what it was. Maybe I've succeeded in blocking what I'm suppose to block and in the act, I've blocked more than I'm suppose to... (HUH?!)
Thats how chaotic my mind is right now. All I truly want to do is live like every normal good person. Which is work, home, work, home, family, work, holidays, work, friends, relax, work...
What I am thinking is this.... How come there are some people out there who can open up easily to others? or say things which meant something to the listener but nothing to the talker?
Ever experience this where you can talk to a certain type of people and you can't even open your mouth to another? Ever trust people even when they have misuse that trust? Make excuses for someone even when you know that the person was in the wrong and even your friends know about it? Try hard to make others like a friend, make others to give that friend another shot, try to prove assumptions of others of the friend was not all correct and let that friend be accepted as he/she wanted to (eventhough he/she said it does not matter but it does).

Ever letting people down because you do not want to be known as nice, reliable and dependable?
I grew up not knowing how to say vulgarities. The only time I would use and really mean it was when I am truly and extremely taken over by sheer anger. Funny isn't it? Sometimes I would blush when some of my friends used it as if its nothing. Oh I do say it in jester, but always end up giggling like a schoolgirl... (ssshessshhh...)

Ever felt that you are so weak that all you want to do is curl up and hibernate for a whole month? or you felt so strong that you are afraid that you might frighten people off?

Ever felt that your brain might explode (is that possible?) when all the thoughts in it going hyper drive?

Wish I could just erase my mind and start with a new one.... Wishful thinking.. :)

No comments: